i sorry the article isn't available on line, but yes, My dear Mr. Bingley, even your pure blood aborigine came from somewhere. Life did not spring up, in spontanious generation (or may it did, and the author is wrong.)

humans migrated, and moved and yes, any human that was alive at the time austrailia was being settled was releated to nepheritie..

i had 2 parents, 4 grandparents. 8 great grandparents. 16 by 4 generation back, 32 by 5 (a hundred years) 64, 128, 256, 512, in the next hundred years.. go back a thousand plus years, throw in some kids from the wrong side of the blanket, some rapes in time of war, some revolutions, where old gentry became the new poor, and the old poor became the nuevo rich, who wanted to have some old blood in the family, and pretty soon, every one is related to Charlemagne!

go back 4000 years-- and every one on earth today is related to almost (if not everybody) who was alive at that time..
and no, silk muse, i have no doubts about your geniology, and yes, i have my mother family tree as far back, published in a three volume set, the Kavanagh's of Dublin out of print, but available in Dublin's libraries, in the last chapter, the auther notes, my mother has immigrated, lives in NY, and has two daughters (i am my mother's second daughter). my younger siblings didn't make the book