Geoff, what a sweetie you are. Well, your post has found one of are absentee friends....hi emanuela

I do know Ted is still around. I may be misremembering but I think he is very busy planning a wedding (not his) so that may take up some of his time.

I know we all go through periods where we have so much on our plate out of the Board that we don't always have time to peek in. Not even for our messages. i went through about 6 months of that. I'm telling you, I was in withdrawal.

Unfortunately though, you'll find that some people will wander in for a while and then wander off again. If you look in Main index you'll see we have 3086 registered members. There are maybe 50 of us that pop in so there are some 3000 that have come and gone. Like Shona (Fishonabike) who was a prolific poster at one point - I miss him.

And Geoff, everybody is welcome. It is a good idea to speak to the person yourself, anything else is just conjecture, and retold stories of retold stories.

My Mom always compared it to that kiddy game - "telepone line" where a slew of kids would line up in a row one beside each other, one person would whisper something in a kid's ear at one end of the line and by the time it got to the other end it was so far away from the original it was laughable.

And speaking of absentee souls...I'm glad *you're* back