Dracula took his vacation in Italy one year. He arrived at his hotel at about sundown, and Louie the new bellhop thanked him for the generous tip as he dropped his bags at the door to his room.

He got settled into his room on the top floor, and decided to get a bite to eat. He took a quick glance at the menu and ordered the steak tar-tar. The waiter knoced on the door and Dracula says "Who is it", the waiter replys "It's a Tony, your waiter, with a you steak a da tar tar". Dracula opens the door and Tony pushed his cart through and Dracula attacks Tony from behind and quickly sucks him dry. Dracula throws the body out the window and immediately orders another steak tar tar.

Five minutes later another waiter knocks on the door and Dracula answers "Who is it? The waiter replys, "It's a Dino with a you steak a da tar tar". Dracula opens the door and Dino pushes his cart through and Dracula attacks him from behind and sucks all the blood out of Dino too, and then throws his body out the window.

About a minute later, down in the lobby, Louie the new bellhop comes up the manager and yells "I Quit". The manager cries "Oh, Louie, you've only been here for two hours what could be the matter?" Louie replies "I just can't handle that drained wops keep falling on my head".

Apologies to the Italian's reading it, but it was an Italian who told me this one