Thank you all for the greetings. I've actually managed to have a very good day despite the amount of work I've had to do. Fortunately, I don't have exams this week. I guess it may be mid-term, but none of my classes have a test. I do have an art history one next week, but that's not something to worry about right now.

As far as celebrations go, I went out to lunch and ice cream (Graeter's) with my dad. He works in the medical research part of the campus, so it's not exactly a big ordeal. The rest of my birthday is being delayed until Friday evening, when the rest of my family will be taking me to dinner. And then I get to go to Columbus, Indiana on Saturday to study the architecture with my class.

One nice thing that I didn't plan was a fascinating architecture lecture this afternoon. It didn't really have much to do with architecture, though. The speaker mainly talked about the evolution of the eye, reading at a glance, and music, but all that is a matter for another thread. Unfortunately, I didn't get to hear the very end because I had my human diversity class at 6:00, but in that we had a great discussion about what qualifies a being as human. Now I'm watching the Amazing Race.

A very nice day, considering. Thanks all.