actually two people have made a huge effort--
Jo (jmh) and Max. and many others have contributed.

In the I & A thread, any number of old-timer, keep bringing up Jo's Helpful hints thread.. culled from various old threads, its filled with useful info.. especially for beginners..
it has lots of information we have gleaned over the 2 years.

cool tricks with color, how to avoid common mistakes, some of the term we use like Yart..

Max-- (please be aware, us old timers, never say his name with out, getting down on bended knee, and crossing our hand over our hearts..) has a web page with improved instructions, zillions of links to every on line dictionary, and reference book you could image.

he has illustrated instructions for such neat tricks as how to make ¿ or ©or what ever your heart desires..

you don't seem to be a computer neophyte, but many here were... but with help, all become techno-comp's -- if not quite full fledged nerds!

Jackie started out only knowing how to use the keys that the keyboard has in common with a typewriter..Function keys? Print Screen? Arrows? to her, they were keyboard clutter.-- now, she could probly teach a course Computer Skills 101.. maybe even 102, too

as for rules about what to post.. there are even links to favorite (old timer's!) threads..

in days past, we used to tell people Post it in the loan words from German thread... (that thread was broken, and while it would let you post, you post never became visible..)
and truth be told, happy fun post, out of place are dealt with much nicer than [rants]
[rant] is an other old timer tool

we all lose it once in while.. and when we do, we try to warn people, --don't pay too much attention, i am letting off steam.. [/rant]-- a really bad rant might sit, with many reader, and no responce for a long time.. and eventually, it moves down, and away.. and no ones gets to excited.. but enough.. read Max's info or the stuff in I & A