Wow (not wow!) - I AM confused.....Okay, but I think I have it now. Ann is Sparteye and ASp is Annastrophic, and it is Ann's home we are discussing, yes?

I will defend to the death any person's right to close his/her home to people that he/she does not want there. I myself have gone through times when I decided my little apartment would be testosterone-free for awhile....It depends on the person and the person's "vibes" that they bring into your beloved space. I notice Keiva also respects this.

However (let me say it one more time, apparently I have been stuttering): Let Sparteye invite whomever she wishes, to STAY WITH HER - but let us have Wordapalooza on neutral territory somewhere, where everyone may show up who wishes to.

I would love for the venue to shift to Kingston (because then I could attend for sure!) - and I know exactly where I'd hold it, assuming I could book the place: the Springer Lounge at the Grand Theatre, which is upstairs (but still wheelchair acessible by elevator, I hasten to point out, just in case?) and is small enough to provide an intimate environment, but large enough to easily and comfortably accommodate 100 people. There's a bar so we could have a cash bar, and each month the art show on the walls changes. We could do pot-luck or have it catered. We could decorate or leave it at the art.

Something like that. I'm sure there must be a similar space in Lansing? and that, for the sake of amity, we would all be happy to kick in a little something towards the rental thereof? (the Springer Lounge is between $50 and $100 Canadian - with the exchange rate the way it is at the moment, that's between $25 and $50 for US'ns).

My attempt at a solution.