re: Bottom line: Wordapalooza SHOULD NOT be an exclusive event.

why not? i haven't made it a secret that i've met faldage and AnnaS, Rubrick, and Jo(common in there because, F & A are couple, but R & J are not!)

Jackie, connie and others have arranged meeting, CK has met many who post here, both in public setting and as guests, in there house.

Ann has taken the lead in the wordapalooza (a name us dyslexics hate, its so hard to type too!) It is her party.She planned it, she is hosting it. she has spoken about it publicly, but it is still a private party.

i don't see any nastyness in her letter, it was curt, and to the point. but i know i have on the recieving end of nasty posts, and at this point i deal with in 2 ways. i don't reply directly to anything the person says, and i don't open or read PM's from them.

i don't make my issues public, i don't complain of nastiness. i try and behave as i want to be treated.

please, reread the letter from ann. please point out when and where she is nasty. Kieva might not have liked the message, but its not a nasty message. whats more-- kieva complains in the plural. I am adult; i do what i do. Ann is an adult; she, too, act for herself. i don't know who is being blamed.. but its pretty unpleasant to see blame , assigned to a group, with no evidence of the group even existing!
if its just being broadcast to everyone here, well i am one of the people here, and i didn't like being blamed, even if only in general, rather than specifically.