Warning! Food related post

Just received....one package from Australia....air mailed to Buffalo, NY. Contents of said package? [pink]Musk Sticks and Musk flavored Life Savers[/pink]! Carefully opening package...gotta try a Musk Stick first. Looks just like the package in the link we had in the earlier thread.

http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=announcements&Number=51999&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5

Hmmmmmm....smells musky. Oh, yeah, they are musk. About 5 inches long and pink. The consistency of a circus peanut. A bit soft, not hard. Sweet, but not a flavor I can describe. I can see why they say they are an acquired taste!

The Life Savers are not clear like a cherry Life Saver, but like a cloudy pink Life Saver.

Both leave a very strange after taste, but seem to get sweeter the longer you suck on them.

Anyway, wanted you all to experience them as close to first hand as you could! Sorry, they will be gone by Wordapalooza! The longer I taste them, the more I like them! And I don't think the open package will last for another three months.

And if you have any notion to try to get them from an Aussie friend...they were postmarked on March 26 and I got them today. They came airmail. One package musk sticks and four rolls of Life Savers in a padded bag and cost $11.50 Australian to mail to me. And no, they did not come from a member of AWAD.