Rubrick, do you think your ISP might be cacheing that page? I am genuinely puzzled that you could have visited it at any time in the last six weeks and not seen the Carpal Tunnel change. After all, even I've been one that long! I changed the page at least eight weeks ago, and so am wondering why the changes did not show up for you. I shall drop a line to my providers to see if they are leaving backup copies of old pages online, as others have also reported difficulty getting to updated versions of my pages. Sorry.

Okay, this is getting a tad confusing so I will clarify what I can and cannot see.

I've gone to http://maxqnz.com/Hints.html and I can see the up-to-date hints including the Carpal Tunnel 2500 line. Going to the I&A threads and the Helpful hints Take 2 post I can only see what has been posted (and reposted) on that post for the past few months.

If you are referring to changes to your page, Max, then I shoudl reiterate that I haven't visited your page for some time until this morning. I was referring to the AWAD page and not your page so don't go bothering your ISP about something that's nothing to do with them!!

It's not really worth pursuing this trivial matter anymore. Safe to say that I will look at Max's page more often and not just refer to the HH on AWAD.

Cheers Max!!!

BTW, no way it could be my ISP cacheing my pages. Mon ISP c'est moi!