I find it difficult to feel slighted by the opinions of disembodied cyber-beings -boronia

I wholeheartedly agree! I think all participants should do a periodical reality check if the net-world threatens to infiltrate their everyday life. -wsieber

And I, speaking for the disenfranchised disembodied cyber-beings whose numbers are legion, feel slighted by your coarse, insensitive remarks. Sure, it's OK for you to make jokes, walking around in your cute little nicely groomed embodied bodies, driving around in your fancy new cars with several of the sex objects of your choosing sitting around in the back seat giggling.

Let's face it, you give not a twit's damn about the disembodided, who must live and park in the disembodied zone while you reap the rewards of our arduous toils and laugh all the way to the bank of your choosing.

But while I got you on the horn, wsieber, have you ever heard of a german writer named Lothar Machtan? He is at Breman University in Germany and wrote Bismark'Death and Germany Tears. I am reading his latest translation entitled The Hidden Hitler, a well documented research into the homosexual exploits of Der Fuhrer. Does Herr Machtan have credibility among those where you sit?

Thanks, Milum