with friends like you, as well as a wonderful family (well with the exception of one brother).

I had a very nice natal day weekend, cleaning house and doing laundry while Peggy spent Saturday morning doing her regular Saturday stomp. That's where she goes to fabric shops, has a nice latte without the kids around, shops for herself, etc. I told her my birthday wasn't a reason to stay home. Saturday afternoon I played cribbage in my cribbage club and scored a 28-point hand, actually the third or fourth such I have had in the last year. Good for $40! When I got home Peggy had a nice snack tray with Newcastle Ale, some caviar, brie, and nice crackers. It was really quite TERRIBLE that no one else in the house liked the caviar, which I put on crackers with sour cream and chopped up spring onions. Yummy. (This is NOT going to turn into a food thread.)

T-bone steaks for dinner (with another Newcastle) and then a soak in the hot tub with my two kids and a neighbor kid. Not very relaxing, but that came later.

On Sunday I went to the local coffee shop, did the Sunday Times crossword puzzle, and got home in time for Peggy to go out errand running.

Nice weekend!

Made even nicer by the wishes from all of you!

TEd

TEd