I found this term once, but now for the life of me can't find it. It is not "Spear side" but another word that is also a term used in heraldry.

Any help would be appreciated as it is driving me quite nuts trying to remember it. (It is getting as bad as the time the Barney theme got stuck in my head at the beginning of an all day meeting.)