For convenience of the reader, I am copying without comment subsequent discussion of the above in another thread, beginning with the comment that tsuwm put there.

===================
tsuwm: I suspect his outrage was less compelling than his rage for publicity, and he got exactly what he bargained for.[E.A.]

when I first read this I wondered about that "E.A" and pondered briefly what it could mean, but quickly forgot about it. but when it was subsequently copied, complete with bolding, I considered the possibility that it could perhaps mean Emphasis Added.

-joe (no authority) friday
[with an assist to ron (three(3) times) obvious]

-----------
Keiva: Interesting point about [EA] and [E.A.], tsuwm, which would fit well in spammer thread, whether those terms were noted.

A LIU reveals that the only names under which either of those phrases have ever been posted are gymkana, caradea and bridget96.

-----------
tsuwm: oh, so now you're no longer convinced it was ASp?? you really should stop throwing these accusations around, K.

-----------
faldage: no longer convinced it was ASp??

Who shall be the next culprit du jour[notsmart]?

-----------
keiva: to tsuwm and faldage: do you now agree that we have a poltergiest, and are merely questioning who it may be?

And please note that as a careful lawyer I listed facts but took pains not to "accuse" -- yet. It would of course be premature to conclude until all had opportunity to review, critique and/or supplement the evidence presented. It would be good to see all facts that can best identify the culprit(s).

Have you any other facts to point to?