Howya Rhubarb

....the most common initial letter? or possibly the most common sound?

I refute yer idea and I am writen a little note ta ya, ta try ta prove that I might be right and you could be wrong about yer theory on the nineteenth letter of the alphabet. I wonder how far I can go without printen that letter.

Oh dear, I think that I am runnen out of...er..er...that thing that water would turn ta, if it were ta attain boilen point...

I think I have wrote enuff fer now, but mabee it would be fun ta determine how far ya could go without employen a particular letter of the alphabet (includen phonetically). What do ya think? Naturally, not every letter would qualify - I refer particularly ta the twenty fourth letter, and there may be another one of two.

By the way - I know yer talken about a novel (but I'd like ta get my one fiftieth of a dollar in) - I think Gregory Peck played the part in the film very well and I think he did a good job in intertrepen the character. He performed well in "Ta Kill a Mocken Bird" too. Fer the record - both of the men he played had a name that began with an A.

GallantTed