My best experience. Pshhh, I don’t have just one. I am enamored with this place and its residents.

Seriously, my nasal passages will be forever clear for all the times I’ve been taken by surprise and laughed so hard my coffee went spurting from all but my eyelids.

I don’t know how many times I’ve said something like, “oh my gosh, did you know that corn is not that yellow niblet stuff everywhere and that other people call wheat corn?” (and have my hubby roll his eye and sigh, again)

And where else can fish on bikes come up in a conversation and someone go out and a) find a web page about them and b) find a man using fishonabike as his handle and c) invite him in as a new Board member.

And when else would a bunch of people from all over the world decide they liked each other so much they’d travel hundreds and thousands of kilometers (hmmm, isn’t it odd that the U.S. is still using the imperial system called miles) to meet in person.

My best experience, well, I guess it’s the day on logged on Thu Sep 28 10:47:07 2000 to tomorrow and on after that.