I must say, I don't know if you guys all realize this, but I talk about daily Board happenings at home at suppertime as if you were people who worked with me in my office:

"Oh man, there was a thread today about such-and-such - WordWind asked about something - and stales posted some info - and then Dr. Bill had a great WWII story about it - and Sparteye knew the legal background - and helen had this great piece of obscure information - and then Faldage said something just to be contrary - and MaxQ quoted Douglas Adams - and tswum looked it up on the OED - and CK had a vaguely related sheep story - and FiberBabe mentioned lutefisk - and BelM made a Canadian joke that was probably lost on the others - ..." and on it goes...(BTW, that was not trying to be an all-inclusive list of people...)

So you guys have become part of my group of friends, and my husband feels like he knows you guys, too. And that's probably the best thing I've taken from this Board. The sideline cultural exchanges, as stales pointed out above, are the icing on the cake!