what a wonderful idea, Jazzo! for me, it was the 40 to 50 post that awaited me when i got home on Sept 11th.. I hadn't been too upset or worried most of the day.. after all, i knew i was safe. but it made me feel so cared for to come home and find, even thought phone service was severly disrupted, i was able to get on line.. and waiting for me, all of your love and concern. i loved the way every one worked to gether, with faldage checking out NYC maps, to check out how near (or close) i had been to WTC-- and correctly assesing that i was most likely safe, and just trudging home.. and Jo sharing my home number with others, so they could try to call..
one thing i recognize about my life, is because i ended up maturing and going to college later in life than most of my cohort, i missed out forming life long friendships with like minded people--that always bothered me.. i still felt like the odd man out-- i was still the geek that read the dictionary for enjoyment. but here.. here i am a simpleton, for as much as know, i sorely lack the depth.. in a private post some one describe the condition -- a mile wide and micron deep-- and yes, that's me.. but now days, i have the company of all of you.. and place now, my knowledge extend to a full quarter inch!

i have also had the pleasure of meeting several members--and look forward to meeting more in June.

so-- it's really sad -- i will be here less for a while.. there are 2 major roll-outs going on- starting next month (feb) and both have manditory training... and the training manager is retiring.. so we will be short handed to boot! i will check in, and i will try to keep in touch.. if you don't have my real email address.. ask me.. i will check my email more often than AWAD.. and three months from now.. i'll be back...
i am so addicted, i am sure i will find some time for AWAD-- i just have to give something else up.. i know, sleep.. maybe i could just stop sleeping every night.