It's like Buffalo NY. There seem to be any number of people who are from Buffalo, but I've never heard of anyone who moved to Buffalo. No wonder, after their last snowstorm. I can't figure out why the place isn't totally depopulated.

Born and raised here in Buffalo, but then you knew this would get my goat! Some of us love the snow. We have wonderful skiing and snowmobiling here. Some of us embrace rather than complain about the weather here. I have visited many places, but have never found another I would want to call my home. The summers are cooled by the breeze off Lake Erie. The snow is deposited in our snowbelt area for winter festivals and outdoor activities. It's a wonderful place to live. We have a melting pot of cultures here and some of the finest take out food in the world. It's my home and I choose to stay here, as do many around here. Many leave the city, but many more return when they realize there is nothing as good as being here.

And as far as the snowstorm...we got over 7 feet of snow in three days. It took us a grand total of 3 days of snow removal and all industry was up and running again. My brother moved back here from the D.C. area because he got tired of the area completely shutting down because there was an inch of snow on the ground. Oh, gee, Bobby, my brother used to live near you!