as you might guess, i can be good at trival pursuit.. since i am filled with trivial bits of knowledge.

the first time i played.. zip, zip, zip.. i knew all the answers to everyone quetions.. and then came my turn, and i kept it up... but.. one of the catagories is sports.. and everyone i was playing with knew-- eventually, i would have to answer a sports question. and that would be the end of me..

the little wheel filled with color wedges.. and finally the time came. i would have to answer a sports question. the others i was playing with began to grin.. they knew when it comes to sports.. i know almost nothing..

The question came:
On which golf course do you have to cross a 13 century bridge to get to the XX hole?

well, none of the sport buffs i was playing with knew the answer.. so they were sure.. no way would i know..

I thought for a moment.. and answer came tripping off my lips.. St Andrews, of course. the 13 century bridge is a giveaway..

that was it. we never played trivial pursuit again. (well not that group!) and when ever the topic of sports trivia comes up.. I always have the same answers--it work well for me once..