Here's some words to ponder: respect, acceptance, tollerance, and caring

These seem to be missing at times. I too have been the victim of nasty PM's and personal attacks. Having not even been here a month, I considered leaving too. Then I decided to give those attackers, the respect that they did not give me.

In a forum such as this, it is very easy to get your feelings hurt, or to be the one doing the hurting. We sometimes misunderstand what another is saying in a post, or take their post the wrong way. I have appreciated, greatly, those who have addressed me in PM, who have pointed out a misunderstanding in my words or theirs.

And I have made some new friends here as well. I will reach out to each of you at some point to say hello. Please feel free to do the same. I have gained considerable knowledge while reading the board, and through the PM's that have come my way.

But let's get back to those words: respect, acceptance, tollerance, and caring and practice them with one another.

I'm proud to have this post make me a member of this board. And I'm very happy to know each and every one of you.