sorry for the confusion... the stuff you have from Mrs. B. agrees with my numbers (except that that the second set is labeled -n & v.i., which I assume means verbal-noun and intransitive verb). I then went to OED because her definitions didn't seem to all relate. that's where I found the two distinct nouns -- the original meaning of that which I showed as "steer, heifer, fool" was indeed an
inferior horse, but that sense is marked obsolete.

here, for the sake of clarity is the whole bloody thing:

stot n(1) -
†1. A horse. In OE. ? one of an inferior kind.
2. A young castrated ox, a steer. north.
3. A heifer. north.
4. †a. As a term of contempt for a woman. Obs.
b. A stupid, clumsy person. Sc. and dial.
5. Comb., as stot-beef, -hide, -ox, †-stable; stot-calf, a castrated bull-calf; †stot-plough = fool-plough (fool n.1 6).

stot n(2) -

1. The act of rebounding; a rebound; a rebounding blow. at or on the stot, (to catch or take) on the rebound; in quots. fig. to play stot, to rebound, bounce (Eng. Dial. Dict.).

2. A leap or spring, esp. in dancing. Hence, the swing or rhythm of a tune. to keep stot, to keep step or time (with); also fig.

stot v. -

1. intr. To rebound, bounce (from, off); to fall or impinge with a bounce (on, against); to jump, start, spring.
b. fig.

2. To move with a jumping or springing step, to bound along; also trans. (causative). Also, to stagger, lurch, move unsteadily.

Hence "stotting ppl. a. Also "stotter, a ball that bounces or rebounds.

so, aren't you sorry you asked? nor, as you can see, can Mrs. B. nor anyone else really do this word justice in an abridged format.