Just confirming that CK was right about Canada, the Queen is also our head of state, we also have a Governor General, although of course they won't be knighted because it's against the law for a Canadian citizen to be knighted (and ever since Vincent Massey sometime in the 50s, I think, all the GGs have been Canadian). Our current GG (Adrienne Clarkson) is a woman (though not the first); apparently they made her and her common-law husband (author John Ralston Saul) get married before she became GG. Each province also has a Lieutenant Governor (pronounced Leff-tenant, the Canadian way - Edit - also of course the British way ), same symbolic role as the Governor General. And yes, the Queen's head is on all our coins as well. I think we've done the coin discussion before.

(Aside: An interesting scandal arose when the Canadian newspaper magnate Conrad Black was offered a knighthood and told he had to renounce his Canadian citizenship to accept it. So he did. Farewell, and don't return, I say! He was kind of a jerk anyway.)