You said: Bob, are you trying to tell me that every last person in an entire country is presumed to be a member of one religion??? [Eyebrows shooting through the ceiling e] (I can't even touch that 'by law' part...)

Jackie:

There's a great deal of Confucian about that, Buddhism our job here to do something other than Hindu people in their understanding? Jew wish to know more? Jain and I will tell you, Friend, and we will Sikh to leave no Mormon (or woman) without an answer. Gnostic left unwhittled, if you know what I mean.

I suspect we'll be Arian on the side of those who lost at Dunker, but if you're Gideon a better understanding, That Sufists for me.

Athanasian, we don't have an established religion here on this side of the pond, Buddhist not a knock against the English, particularly those who tithe at the Orphism. Lutheran Huguenot agree on that principle, and though we disagree with them Bryanite would Quaker to Stundist group by arguing.

Gentoo, the Brahman who went to Parsee with Wesleyan Yogi would be Russian Orthodox would be checking their Unitary Tractians, which is enough to Shaker them up no end.

Eusebian to be asking the right Christians, but perhaps your Jansenism revealing enough Tao get the same questions that Zoroaster Doukhober a quietist Calvin-tage.

Wahabi gun, but Zen I found out that Rosicrucian around trying to Baptist poor correspondent on the head.

(Now, if someone can find a way to use Puseyite without the gutter police's whacking you, let me know.)

TEd

TEd