What do you call:

The headband with the little reflecting circle doctors used to wear?

The thing that doctors tap your knee with? It has a little triangular wedge at its end...

The satchel that the home-visiting doctors used to carry?

The machine that shows the contractions when you're giving birth?

And what do you call the paper that the above machine spits out?

Is the throat swab (the one on a long stick that looks like an elongated Q-Tip) simply called a throat swab?

And what about that thing that takes your blood pressure--that band that feels like a boa constrictor?

And the heavy blanket put over your chest when the dentist takes xray pictures?

And, finally (this is the most important), when you have nearly microscopic veins, as I do, and you want the nurse taking blood to use the very smallest needle, is there a particular type of needle I could request--say, one for newly born infants?

Many thanks to anyone who can provide any of the above terms.