P.S. I have no idea who the Top Bah-nana is, but, please be assured of this. If it is an elective office, I will not stand for it. That is, I will stand in favor of the elective office, but not for the office personally. (Which is not to say that I will stand in favor of you standing for the office. That is really none of my business at this time, altho it may become my business, and the business of every other conscientous voter at the ballot box, but not before.) I do hope we have a thorough understanding here. As I have said, I do not know who the "Top Bah-nana" is (or "Top Bah-nanna", as the case may be), but I know who it isn't. It isn't me because I am not a "Bah-nana" to begin with. Nor do I choose to be. Nor will I stand for it, nor even run on about it if I am nominated. But I can say this, dear Faldage. Whoever the "Top Bah-nana" is, he should be very careful he doesn't slip on his own Bah-nana spiel. (I have heard it said that the road to aBah-mination is paved with good intentions, and it is a very slippery slope ... but please don't take my word on it. There are some things one is better off learning for oneself.)