The very long threads become an annoyance to flatliners because they start to take a prohibitively long amonut of time to load. I haven't done any great studies but I suspect that this might be alleviated by having fewer posts per page.
Dear Faldage: I have been trying to understand how or why, you and I, who have never communicated, seem to have mis-communciated so miserably. I can only imagine that it has to do with "flat-lining". Please believe me that until you brought this issue to my attention, it was pretty much "beneath the radar", if you know what I mean. In any case, it is my hope that our relationship will not be flat-lined over a "flat-line" which I can state, quite flatly, is not "my line". If there is anything I can do to open up the lines of communication, please let me know. In the meantime, may I assure you that I am flatly opposed to any "lines", flat or otherwise, which do not measure up to your expectations. Your last message was blank and my people are operating on the assumption that that state of affairs simply reflected your thinking at that time. I have no doubt that your thinking will crystalize in the fullness of time and I would like to make it crystal clear that I am fully in agreement with any initiative which will help you to crystalize your thinking.