I got this from my parents, one or both of whom say it, and some of their more peculiar expressions turn out to be atavistic Scottish or North Country relics. But I can't say for sure I've ever heard the 'quince' one outside my family.

Nicholas, I can tell you that it's given as Ozzie slang by OED2 -- I wonder if stales has seen this thread. I'm going to paste in what's there first:

b. Phr. to get on (a person's) quince, to irritate or exasperate. Austral. slang.
1941 Baker Dict. Austral. Slang 58 Get on one's quince, to annoy or aggravate deeply. 1948 Sydney Morning Herald 3 July 9/1 Aw, can it boss! You're gettin' on me quince. 1963 A. E. Farrell Vengeance ii. 19 These bloody trees are getting on me quince! 1974 D. O'Grady Deschooling Kevin Carew 95 In an unguarded moment, he told Bill Moynihan ‘This joint is getting on my quince.’

now, there is another 'quince', which is a variant of 'quinch', which is an obs. variant of 'quitch', all of which are related to wince and flinch, all of which may relate to frayed nerves. I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'.