No, I didn't look at them all. There were several Latino singers/dancers/actresses as well as one rock band from Mexico. There were also several political sites, religious sites, clinics and a plastic surgeon. Three intrigued me. One was "Consuelo is Dead". It is a vanity poet site. Most of the poetry isn't but he does have a few that come close. This, however, is not a site for the faint-heartedWARNING:Jackie, don't go there!. Another is a site offering the works of Consuelo Cloos, an artist who, in her 98 years on earth refused ever to sell her work. Not even to Dalí. Her estate is selling her art with the artist's stipulation that the proceeds be used to help needy children. The pastels were somewhat monotonous but the watercolors had some real gems. I recommend this site. Lastly, I liked the site that gives the story of Consuelo Vanderbilt. Her mother wanted her to marry royalty. She wanted to marry Winthrop Ruthefurd, an acceptable match for a Vanderbilt. Family pressure was too great. She married the Duke of Marlborough. On the day her father died, she divorced the Duke. She later married a French aviator,"whom she actually loved". Sob!