from tsuwm's post above

The act of taking anything by force; violent seizure (of goods), robbery
The act of carrying away a person, esp. a woman, by force.
Violation or ravishing of a woman. Also, in mod. usage, sexual assault upon a man.

and from Rapunzel's.
rape
n.
1. The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.
2. The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.
3. Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

i will accepted i was part of this thread taking this turn, and did my best to turn it round, and encourage WW with the idea of Rape as food crop, and moved on to Ramp, (which was as noted, dr. bill, a new word for you.)

but now its out of control
Both set of definitions of the act of rape, whether it of land, or law or humans, point out, the rape is violent, assault, by force.

yet, some think are you listening Dr. bill? that this is a subject for joking.
just what do you need? salacious details? date and time and location? Do you think it is okay to joke about an assault that leave your body as a crime scene? a crime that all to often, no matter what the evidence, is impossible to prove.. (she just likes rough sex... she wanted it.. she wasn't a virgin, so maybe she just changed her mind, and so on) a violent assault.. that leaves a woman bruised and bleeding, and at risk for pregnancy and infection.. but hey, lets joke about it! I have seen a lot of ads for unusual dormitory delights, but never one for a rape bed--just who is this supposed to delight? i don't think the majority of the men on this board are violent, or would agree that rape is a delight. do you think they do? do you really think the way to interact with women is with violence? That is close to one of the most insulting phrases i have ever seen posted.

but i guess we women are just too sensitive right? many be we should just put on a veil, and never go out of the house, and pretend not to exist?