Dear Plutarch, You and me are clever people and clever people sometimes find associations where none exist...(mmm, what did I just say?)...anyway,yes,I am referring to your previous posts concerning "blovian" matters but those are not the case in this point, instead I ask...

(a) Don't you think there are already too many hurtfull words in our world without creating new ones?
(b) Just because you posed the opening question of this discussion you don't want to be called a "queryist" do you?
(c) Think about it, you don't want the sparse threads of this fine board to dangle endlessly without denoucement, do you?
(d) Can't we all just get along?

The answers to the questions above are yes,no,no,yes.
Ah Plutarch, I like to think that these wordthreads should be constructed as a programatic symphony by Richard Strauss- The Queryer introduces the theme by asking eternal questions of times and men. Then the Middling Folk bicker and snipe away at the hero and generally vary the theme without regard to propriety. Then comes the Closer, the Death Angel, the omegatist, who intergrates all themes into a wonderful soul-cleansing conclusion.

Yes Plutarch, we owe so much to these brilliant, hard-working, long-suffering fellow human beings who provide the "Last Word" to us slackers.

And now, since everything has been said that could be said, I would like to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart for you wonderful people for giving me, Milum, the last word.

[Warning] The curse of Calais will befall the writer of any post that appears benieght this post.XXX