From contemporary business usage:

1. Why is "impact" used as a verb. Why would someone want to "impact" my profitability (or morale, productivity, efficiency, etc.) instead of improving it? Or perhaps they are going to "negatively impact" (i.e lower) it.

2. Methodology - why not method? (Or, for that matter, technique, procedure, or algorithm?)

3. By the same token at what level of self-importance does a function become a "functionality"?

4. Experience. I didn't complete the speech, I had a successful presentation experience. My colleague does not have a baby sitter, her children have a home-based child care experience.

5. A parameter is a numerical measurement. The "parameters" of a discussion are the number of participants, the amount of time, or even the dimensions of the conference room. The agenda, ground rules, (e.g. questions at the end or questions as we go) and other guidelines for the discussion are not parameters. Is this some sort of confusion with "perimeter"?

6. "Goals and objectives" What is the difference between a goal and an objective?

7. Finally, why do we not exterminate (or at least neuter) any one who says or writes "Reference is made to your communication of Tuesday last." instead of "I read your letter."?