I am trying to wrap my mind around your explanations doc but am having a bit of trouble To put it succinctly ...I don't get it.

It seems, from this layman’s point of view, that all these explanations would be perfect examples to cite when trying to explain the expression “begging the question.” They seem to rely on the end belief to prove that very same belief.

Take the tunnel example:

====================================================================
ME: I mean, why would they assume the far end of a black hole is not occupying same area of the universe as the near end? For example, if I cross the St Hypolite tunnel in Montreal Québec, I go from Montreal to Longueuil in Québec, Canada. I don't wind up in China.

DOC: I'm assuming the speed limit through the St Hypolite tunnel is not 300 000 000 m/s (1 080 000 000 km/h, 675 000 000 mph). And that your car is not infinitely massive. And that space is fairly undistorted and that time keeps ticking away at 1 second per second. And there's no 'far end' to a black hole. Just a middle. If you're in the middle of the St Hypolite tunnel, you could theoretically be anywhere.
====================================================================

You are using the un-proven and currently un-provable belief that the black hole is infinitely massive, that inside you move at a tremendous speed and that it only has a middle, to dispute my point. Nobody knows whether time is distorted in a black hole. It can be just as easily assumed that it ticks at 1 second per second like everywhere else in the universe.

If you’re in the middle of the St Hypolite tunnel you are most assuredly beneath the St. Lawrence river between Montreal and Longueuil, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. If you are from out of town, we blindfold you and bring you to the middle of the tunnel, you might not know where you are and you can conjecture all you want, but you’ll still be beneath the St. Lawrence.

I think people are making things up because they are from out of town and don’t know where they are. AND that the subsequent arguments are being based on these conjectures and the conjectures are being used as proofs that the arguments are right …lo and behold “begging the question.”