Keiva, inselpeter's post has touched you, and you keep noting that your feel his main (or one of his main points)is being highjacked.. for those, like me who aren't thinking as clear as we should/could be, could you cut and paste from his post, to bring us back to target? i am a flat moder, and as threads get woven, i sometimes focus on the whole, not the starting point.

and while mav singled you out, i think he was being generic in his critisms. censorship is not in your power, or my power -- ain't life great? i work hard not to hate people, but have no trouble hating ideas, and censorship is one that i hate.. i have put my money where my mouth is on this issue..

but i do understand the issue. i have been upset not with the content, as much as i have been upset with the tone of some of the posts. i have all but been accused of being a racist for not agreeing its ok to call some people names.. after all, it was argued, they deserved it.
i don't think we should ever be calling each other rude names. no one, ever deserves to be ridiculed, even if they are wrong.

i know i don't always get my tone right (tone fall somewhere below spelling, and just plain being able to make sense. and i sometimes fail there too) but we can try.