I wish it were true - that it was only a "very small minority" but I'm afraid there's a big world of freedom-haters out there and like it or not, that number is growing.

Shalom, Shoshannah, long time no hear from!

I'm afraid I have to disagree with your statement above, at least as it pertains to the number now. It may well be growing. But even if you include every Islamic extremist or sympathiser anywhere in the Middle East, the overall number of people glorying in the effect of the strikes in NYC/DC is pretty small in world terms. Most people, whether they particularly like the US or not, won't see mass murder as a legitimate means of protest or retribution for real or imagined past injustices. I think like most of us they must simply see it as the ultimate "hate" crime. And, although they may not necessarily agree with the retaliatory measures that the US takes, whatever they turn out to be, they will tacitly support them. Unless, of course, they are as horrific and unjustifiable as the attacks themselves.

I do understand that Israel will not be the most comfortable of places to be living right now.

The idiot also known as Capfka ...