Belligerentyouth, I have to publicly, not in a p.m., tell you that your posting of that series of diatribes was the most offensive thing I have ever read on this board or anywhere else on the net.

The article by Mr. Milne raises the question, why don't the firefighters and rescue workers think about why this might have happened to the U.S.A. There's a very simple answer to that. They are not like the god damned evil twisted people who committed this crime. They were raised in a country and society which values life and all that it affirms and in a nation which tries, however imperfectly, to promote that and which is founded on that. We do not live in a society which lives by hate, harbors grudges for decades, and which instills hate into its children every day. Our constitution does not call for the annihilation of our neigbors, as the PLO's does (and they want to be a sovereign state). I don't know who Mr. Milne is and don't care to know. He's obviously someone with an anti-American outlook and now takes the opportunity to vent it. Fuck him.

As for the other crap you included (no other word for it), I have never seen such a farrago of suppositions, outright lies, and off-the-wall theorizing. I can't imagine why you thought that worth sharing with us.

Pardon my way of expressing the above. I'm too angry to be polite.