Thanks for the helpful hints, Jazzo! And I loved your idea about an historical threads list so I added it as a separate thread adjacent to the Best Threads List on "Information for Newcomers" on I & A. It seems this is going to unfold in a more informal manner than I first anticipated, so for organization's sake I set-up those threads so I can C & P submitted threads over as they come in. Please include the subject name, forum name, date, and page URL for each thread submitted. I think keeping this simple and less complicated is the best route. I'm sure we can trust everyone's integrity in this matter. And, besides, there is really no expedient way to take an anonymous vote here (short of endless PMing...I guess this is one of those times that illustrates the asset of a chat-space on this site...right, Sparteye?). And since there's a chance thread-originators' feelings could be hurt by a public vote I think we could all agree that's not a good course to follow. I entered the "time on my hands" in the Best Threads List and "graduation" in the Milestones/Historical Threads List as a sampling of each because I thought we'd all agree those two threads are definite candidates. If there are some reservations about any thread offered by anyone, all I can say is that we could discuss it via PM and/or E-mail and then decide whether to keep or remove it. The benefit of the board as a whole should be the only criteria here, so this really shouldn't be personalized in any way. Please post your submissions here for now. When things start coming in, perhaps we can leave this as our discussion thread, and I'll open a new thread for submissions only on some little used forum for convenience's sake. There's seems to be a problem when opening the old threads that disallows a further perusal beyond the first page...it jumps to a more recent post for some reason. I don't have the cyber-savvy to address this, so if someone could offer a solution for the problem I'd be grateful. Any suggestions, guidance, or help in bringing the Best Threads List to fruition in the most beneficial way possible (especially from the long-timers) would be greatly appreciated (post here, or please feel free to PM or E-mail me, my E-address is on my profile). And I extend a hearty thanks to all who offer their help and/or contributions to this endeavor. And please remember, this is a work-in-progress!