Good God Milum, I have never before said this to anybody but, what the hell is your problem.

In life I make a point of being nice to everybody I meet.
I make sure I do at least one act of random kindness everyday. I am a bone marrow donor, blood donor and an anonymous gift donor to underprivileged kids at Christmas. And I always, always treat others with the same respect I want to be treated.

Now if you took what I said personally EVEN after I told you I was joking in a subsequent post then there is really nothing I can do about that.

But you seem to be on some sort of personal vendetta to insult me or 'get back at me' in some way. THAT is really sad and I don't understand that type of thinking.

Well, do your worst Milum. If you feel the need to insult me, go ahead. If you feel the need to waste time on hatred, well Milum, go ahead.

But you know what, you are right about one thing. I don't think you should be spewing in front of the rest of the people on this Board. I think they are all wonderful and don't deserve to be exposed to such anger. Write me a personal note if you are so obsessed about it.

But I will tell you this. I will NOT feel insulted and I will NOT feel debased because you are wrong. You have taken a gesture of friendship (I included a new person in a running joke several of us were having) and a gesture of apology (several posts down below) and you have totally twisted them in your own mind to mean something completely differently.

And I'm a woman not a man!