I have not noticed a single occurrence of metric units in the UK version, much to my surprise.
Why the surprise? The UK hardly uses metric measurements in everyday speech much at all. Despite the UK parliament and various commissions since 1797 (!) agreeing to change to the metric system, everyday life and speech seems to turn a deaf ear to it.
Yes, we use SI measurements in scientific, engineering, and educational contexts. We buy our petrol in litres, or more probably in half-tankfuls, or 10 pounds-worths, but ignore the unit when complaining - Petrol's gone up tuppence -it's almost 80 pence now! We still talk about miles-per-gallon, but can't calculate it any more so just guess or don't talk about it at all. Miles-per-litre sounds silly and hasn't caught on as we wait for the next logical step, and we have no idea how to calulate litres-per-100 Kilometres, which is the European measure.
Despite having weather forcast since the late 60s (by memory) using Centigrade temperatures, they are still regularly translated by the presenter into Fahrenheit, though I have noticed more use of Centigrade in everyday conversation recently. Luckily, for UK weather it is usually pretty clear what scale is being used. (Two asides - a quick conversion accurate enough for weather is "Double and add 30" to go from Centigrade to Fahrenheit. The other is that I had problems on vacation at the chalet until I noticed that the thermometer was in Reaumur, apparantly it was in fashion in Switzerland for some time - it is an old chalet by the way.)
All pre-packaged food (apart from milk) is in metric units now, and since 1999 all loose items (fruit, veg, nails,..) have to be sold in metric (apart from beer where it is illegal to sell in metric!)
But if you ask for a pound of apples in the market, you will get an approximation (as always) or a rounding up to half-kilo. The price will be calculated from the metric price. I think the English pound will become the nickname for a half-kilo, exactly as in France and Germany they use Livres and Pfund (in Germany babies' weight is told in Pfund - do they use livre in France anyone?)
We only use kilometers in the army (called klicks) and except when measuring for fitted kitchens and fabric, we tend to use feet and inches still.
As such all the idioms and general conversation still use imperial terms. A personal view from a metric enthusiast, your kilometr(e)age may vary,
Rod
http://www.usma.demon.co.uk/history.htm has some interesting snippets.