My dear Lady Ann,
Thou hast most kindly invited thy friends to join thee in a celebration, but dates remain uncertain as does the location. Thou hast not identified the Manor House at which such celebration is to take place. Perhaps in the land of the laconic Lacedaemonians? Spartan was I ere I left Sparta. Has such manor been yet yclept? As I recall, thou hast hitherto besought thy AWAD ycleptomaniacal friends to aid thee in thy ycleeping (obs.) of thy new abode, but no notice of official ycleeping has, to my knowledge, heretofore been published. Bethink thee of thy rash invitation. It may not bode well for thee to have a multitude of ycleptomaniacs medd'ling about your abode.
(Post Scriptum to a certain AWADer of exalted rank, unnamed but neither nameless or WORTHLESS - - ) Mea culpa - You are, of course, quite correct. THAT word should be reserved for those who know how to use it, but, having first become acquainted with it more than half a century ago (Robin Hood, Scott novels or where'eer) I succumbed to (under Michigan law) an "irresistible impulse".)