I was reading the string theory link, and decided I'd better try to find a good def. of quantum mechanics, so I looked in the Academic Press Dictionary of Science and Technology, available on-line thru RefDesk.
quantum mechanics Physics. a modern field in physics that is based on the premise that energy and momentum are quantized and that, at the atomic and subatomic levels, the effects of quantization are significant; this theory apparently supersedes classical theory.

The use of the word momentum aroused my curiosity, and I wondered what the difference between that and motion was.
Culling through no less than 125 entries for different types of motion and 25 for momentum, I got from the same dictionary:
motion Science. 1. the act of moving; the passage of a body from one place to another.the act of moving; the passage of a body from one place to another. 2. a bodily movement.a bodily movement. 3. the ability to move.the ability to move. Mechanics. a change in the position of a physical system over time.

momentum plural, momenta. Science. the general effect of an ongoing motion or process. Mechanics. a vector quantity that is conserved in collisions between particles and in closed systems; in classical mechanics it is equal to the mass times the velocity of a body, or the vector sum of this product over all the components of a system.

So--does time have motion or momentum? Are there other def.'s that are better suited for Time? Time certainly moves (so say I), yet has no body. If it has momentum, where is the effect shown? On Time, or on...us and our world? Oh, I think this one is beyond me... [hand feebly waving above the morass e]