well, i am not to happy about W-- but he is not the first, nor will he be the last man in american politics to have stolen an election. time will pass-- he is already not doing such a hot job..

its true the stock market bubble had to burst some time, but i thing the general upset about W and his policies will make this "correction" a bit harder to take than the ones in 1987 or 1991-- and a down turn in the economy with cost him re-election-- that coupled with his other screw ups.. so far his screw ups have been "minor"-- but throwing out the Kyoto agreement, and other matters of foriegn policy are the building blocks to a real big screw up.

and Dr. bill there was news about his use of alcohol and drugs.. since he never was actually arrested, and legal found with drugs in his possesion, -- it a difficult thing to "Prove" -- his DWI's offer proof his drinking problem.. and he didn't deny them. but with no "proof" in the record of drug use, any editor who made an statements risked a libel suit. so most backed off.. However, he associated with a number of people who did use drugs, and where caught with them.. he went to clubs where drug use was rappant.. he had money and opportunity, and associated with known drug users for 10 to 15 years. Do you have long term associations with drug users? why would anyone, exept as source of drugs? it is a "guilt by association" -- and we do have this legal concept of innocent till proven guilty.

and being america, our next elections will be all above board, and twenty years from now, we will have an other elections stole.. which party? who knows? i am a liberal democrate-- but i recognize that the Democratic party has stolen elections in the past.. W is the thief of the moment-- his moment will pass.