it's news to me that Bush II used cocaine for 30 years

All right, so I got a little carried away...it was probably only for 20 years! It was common knowledge that he was a spoiled brat cokie who bluffed his way through college on a "C" average that should've been a flunk-out because all the Professors were afraid to flunk George Bush's kid if they valued their "tenured" positions...so maybe we can thank these wusses for what we've got. But, yeah, Dr, Bill...early in the campaign it was publicly alleged that he was a steady cocaine user until he "stopped" drinking 10-15 years ago. He just ducked the issue by refusing to answer the questions! And did you also know that his "camp" bought up all the Bush-bashing websites just before the primaries (i.e.: Bushsucks.com, Bushblows.com, etc) and linked them directly to his formal Presidential campaign site!...they were in their "rights" to do this...but what a cynical way to suppress free speech! These are the people we have in power...guess this gets me a free ticket onto the CIA's 'watch' list, if I'm not there already due to other published writings...oh, well....!