I love the premise of this thread, and thank mav muchly for intitiating it! I wasn't contesting mav's proposal in my "oxymoronic" post, as much as thinking through it out loud... Because this has caused me to call into question the honesty of my original picks, and to take a hard look at their import, impact, and chronology in my life in a more justified and fair-minded manner. I encourage the longevity of this thread!! And I am working on a revamped top-ten list in light of my new self-pespective/appraisal, and will repost it when when comfortable with it after some extra thought (but just ten, I promise!), and perhaps with some short explanantion for the changes. But I agree that it might be interesting to hear mav's reaction if he chooses...but, if not, I will continue to preen my list for future posting. Ironically, (what's that irony emoticon, tsuwm?) I reacted to what I perceived to be a roadblock being thrown up by Dr. Bill with his required implication...because I was looking forward to this thread's survival and lists from folks who haven't yet chimed in! I'll finish with a for all!