Re "6 Days"
How many days you think it'll take you?
This afternoon and tomorrow should see me through! Got sidetracked yesterday and had to stop for the day Grrrrr.

I work in a bookstore. Give me an idea of what you like besides B DB and our lovely Lilian J. Braun.
Finished P.D. James "Death In Holy Orders" another great addition to her Dalgliesh series and in this one the start of a "love interest" for the intrepid DCI.
PD now 80-years-old! Can we hope for one more or will she leave us wondering?
Summer is my Fiction Season. Nothing serious and Oprah's book club doesn't appeal as the books have been mostly been about life transitions for the young adults (younger than I, anyway) and I've done all that!
Mysteries appeal. Especially if well written. I'm racking my brain afor the title of the mysteries featuring the older woman, retired ad exec, who moves to English village and keeps getting embroiled in mysteries all the while pining for the handsome, elusive fellow who lives next door.

Stories set in Hawaii, about Hawaiians are a favorite -- Have you read "Shark Dialogues" by Kiana Davenport?

This give you any ideas?

Thank you all for suggestions so far ... I am making a list ... keep 'em coming!