Well, I now have in my possession a diploma. Yesterday I graduated and high school is now behind me.

I purposefully delayed responding to your posts because to answer each individually would have been madness. I thank you all for your kind words and wisdom you have imparted. I hope that I can make use of it. It's nice to know that I have a place like this with so many great friends.

My college plans are, for the most part, finalized now. As my profile says I'll be going to the University of Cincinnati to study Architecture. I know, I know, you said don't get too caught up in my major, but this program is designed as an emersion course. They start you off freshman year with mostly architecture classes. Part of the benefit of this is that if I decided I don't like it I can get out early before wasting too much time, but I plan on enjoying it. And seeing as UCs Architecture program is ranked 6th in the nation, they must know what they're doing.

I am, of course, also intending to take other classes. I'll be in the honors program so I'll have access to smaller, off-beat classes like Eastern Thought and American Literature and Moral Responsibility in the Age of Cognitive and Brain Sciences. I haven't totally decided on a minor yet, but it will probably be urban planning, history or philosophy.

I'll of course continue coming here for my daily fun and English lessons, even if my roommate thinks I'm wierd.