When I started college I met with my advisor, and then I didn't get the chance again until I graduated, our schedules clashed so much, out of country, out of state... and so I took his advise and ran with it. He said don't worry about a major, just take what's interesting. So I did. And I kept this in mind when signing up for all my classes since I didn't have further advise of an advisor to lean on. When I came to my third year I had two class left for an English major and a film minor. I took those classes and graduated early.
However this advise should be taken with a grain of salt, I know my advisor was talking about the first year of college, not my whole college career, I just happened to be interested in English, I also took Greek History, Pottery, Human Biology... My brother, I think, followed this advise also and wandered from department to department for thirteen years before graduating.
Although bittersweet for some, this is a great time in your life. I hope you enjoy it all, Jazz. Like Captain Kiwi, I didn't really graduate from High School, I just moved on. I think the reason this thread leans toward college advise is that life is about moving on. I used to go back to my town and there were people who hadn't moved on. They are exactly how they were in High School. That doesn't necessarily mean college, but grow. I think anyone who visits here, will always grow a little. There are some great memories out there waiting for you to add to the great ones you have of high school. If you don't add to them, you'll only have high school.