Hi!

I think your "Written or Read Daily" is really good. I am sure else where people have compiled some fantastic ones. I randomly chose some words and worked on them. It was mental Sumo wrestling. I could find my mind doing all sorts of contortions. I thought as the words got bigger it would be easier. But it wasn't so - with me. The most tough one was the last one. I found when it comes - it comes fast - and sometimes come double solutions. These are my contributions …

A - Alone (sorry, unpardonable)
BY - Beside You
SUN - Shining Until Now …
WARM - Wrapped and Ready, Mom!
TIGHT - Tanked In Guinness Have They?
FRIEND - Feeling Relaxed In Easy Natural Discussion, For Refuge In Easeless Needy Days

Maybe I could have done better but it was fun. Almost as much fun as the game Lewis Carol invented - called doublets (going from one word to the other, POOR to RICH by making new words changing just one letter at a time). Although Edward De Bono claimed to have invented it, Carrol did much before him. De Bono says the game teaches lateral thinking. I think making up these acronyms is also lateral thinking - because my mind was contorting in the similar fashion while playing Doublets.