"Paulb -- Your post reminded me of an idea that I have been considering for some time. I feel it would be useful, interesting, entertaining, enjoyable,etc. (choose or add to list) to create a subset to "Miscellany", e.g. "An Anthology of Phrase and Style". Building upon the root-meaning of "anthology" in its sense of "flower-gathering" or "flower-collection", I see such a section as a dedicated space where AWADers may gather, collect and post, with or without comments, "a deft turn of phrase", a well-arranged bouquet of words, a basket of scented phrases, a curious or striking paragraph or short poem or any interesting string of words or symbols deemed worthy of Board attention. I envision such a section as one in which the entries are made randomly, merely as "here is a good bit of writing for all to see and admire" citing author and source. In my view, this dedicated section would not lead to "threads" or responses but would merely serve as an AWAD repository, an anthology, for Boarders to post such particular materials to the attention of others. Any thoughts or comments as to feasiblity/desirability of this proposal? If there is any interest, I'll leave it to others to contact the authorities and make the arangements.