RIGHT YOU LOT! I'm away for two - count 'em - (2) days, and you guys are fighting over the carcass! Reminds me of the old joke about the two vultures on a branch looking v-e-r-r-r-r-y hungry, with one saying to the other "Patience, my ass, I'm gunna kill something!"

For those of you poor benighted ayleurs out there who lack awareness of what's been going on, "Hutt" is a reference to the city I live in (Lower Hutt). It's about nine miles from Wellington (which is where I work). "Jafa" is an acronym for "Just Another F***ing Aucklander". Auckland is where I've been. It has a population of just over 1 million, and they promise faithfully that they'll either have electricity next time I'm there or the whole place will have been blown off the face of the earth by the volcanic activity which the geologists and vulcanologists have been promising. You can tell I like the place.

And Oz's GST system looks amazingly like the VAT system. And will generate thousands of jobs as the Government struggles to make it work.

The idiot also known as Capfka ...