Well, as long as we are discussing personality profiles, here's another one which has possibilities.

To participate, go to www.emode.com and sign up. Take emode's Ultimate Personality Test, and then the test will give you a prepackaged personality profile. Here's the cool part: once you've taken the test, we can compare results. The program will compare the personality types and assess compatibility in the categories of friendship, love, work and enemy.

The only hitch is, to compare results, you have to have the email address of the other person. I suggest that we send them by private message to fellow participants.

Here's my profile as determined by emode:

Millionaire!

You idolize Donald Trump. You aim to succeed — and you'll quickly crush anyone who stands in your way. You want money. You want fame. You want that big corner office. Your closet is brimming with red power suits. You know how to impress people, and you know how to have a good time.

You're very ambitious and personable, and you've got a great sense of humor. You care a lot about how you look. You're bursting with self-confidence, and people admire you for your achievements and determination. Behind that bold exterior, though, you sometimes worry that you're not good enough. But, hey, don't we all?

Professionally, you're extremely motivated. But you can be so critical of your work that it may be self-destructive. Nevertheless, people generally know that you're a solid, reliable person who can perform under pressure. After all, you read Forbes and follow proven strategies for success.

I question the accuracy of the first paragraph, but the others are pretty close.